Took long enough -_-
New music, 3 levels, 3 bosses. Not finalized by any stretch of the imagination'; but enough new stuff that I think it's worth showing.
(swiped from my post on shmups)
For lower spec systems (ie netbook), set fx to no blur or minimum, set debris off, music off. Medal mode might also cause a hit from the higher instance count. None of these have a *huge* impact on performance; but it's enough to help.
'No blur' gives the game a slightly sharper look, too. I think I prefer it slightly.
Random stuff/glitches/ little crap I forgot to fix:
- small medals are occasionally counted twice at the end of a stage
- if you change weapons while a powerup is moving towards you, it will keep moving
- snake segments sometimes won't die with the head section
- train sections sometimes take longer to self-destruct than they should
- Talons sometimes target enemies that can't be hit