- Updated enemy bullet patterns. No more messiness, patterns screwing up once the enemy starts/stops moving.
- New sound effects (mostly from Kyutwo.com and Shockwave Sound.) The ones I had made in SFXR were generally fine until they all played at the same time..ugh.
- Options (into which the Enemy Test mode is embedded)
- Enemy Test is more configurable and up to date with FV's now. You can select variations on the current enemy's behavior/ movement patterns, how many times to loop, and number of steps between loops. (1 step = 1/60th a second)
- New Maximum Fire mode which replaces each weapon's previous level 3 setting. When the meter is visible (the flaming sword in the HUD), hold X to a fire a more powerful shot.
- You can now use all three ship variants I've made so far.
---------------------------New FV demo coming soon, too.
I had to cut down some of the content of level 1, leaving stuff that could be added in other places. Basically, the demo will have 3 levels instead of 2 now, although they will probably be on the short side. I think I just need a few more enemy types to fill in the gaps that are there.